Registration to participate in an Argonaut High School athletic program is completed online by the student’s parent or guardian through AthleticClearance.com. Each student-athlete will have a single account that is used to register him/her for all athletics while at AHS. This Academic year 2022-2023, each athlete will need to register again for their sport.
In order to complete the registration process the following information is required:
- Student contact information – phone number and email address
- Roster details – shirt size, height and weight
- Parent or guardian contact information
- Physical Forms – a physical must be completed each year by a doctor to participate in athletics including tryouts and practice
- Legal releases – a series of consents will be presented with checkboxes that must be accepted to complete the registration process
The school can access everything through the system. You will receive an email confirmation and summary after completing the registration process.
HOME CAMPUS Registration
(Step by step instructions for parents/students when using the online athletic clearance process).
click on HOME CAMPUS Registration
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com and choose your state.
2. Watch quick tutorial video
3. Register: PARENTS register with valid email username & password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account)
4. Login using your email address that you registered with.
5. Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
6. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate.
Example: Football in Sept 2021 would be the 2021-2022 School Year.
Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete.
Choose the Sport (Cross Country, Football, Volleyball…)
7. Complete all required fields:
Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
(If you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages)
8. Optional Donation to your athletic program.
9. Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
10. If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
*** PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE SPORTS THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY PLAY.
11. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
12. A “Hard Copy” of the Student/Athletes Current Medical Physical & Medical History must be turned into the Athletic Director, before the Student/Athlete is cleared for participation.
Mr. Scott Hunkins
Athletic Director/ ASB Advisor