Team Schedules and Athletic Registration
Registration to participate in an Argonaut High School athletic program is completed online by the student’s parent or guardian through 8to18.com. Each student-athlete will have a single account that is used to register him/her for all athletics while at AHS.
In order to complete the registration process the following information is required:
- Student contact information – phone number and email address
- Roster details – shirt size, height and weight
- Parent or guardian contact information
- Physical form – a physical must be completed each year by a doctor to participate in athletics including tryouts and practice
- Legal releases – a series of consents will be presented with checkboxes that must be accepted to complete the registration process
The school can access everything through the system. You will receive an email confirmation and summary after completing the registration process.
Click to REGISTER NOW at 8to18.com.
It is important to understand the risks of participating in athletics and in particular the risk of concussions.
What is a concussion?
- “Pressure in head”
- Nausea or vomiting
- Neck pain
- Balance problems or dizziness
- Blurred, double, or fuzzy vision
- Sensitivity to light or noise
- Feeling sluggish or slowed down
- Feeling foggy or groggy
- Change in sleep patterns
- “Don’t feel right”
- Fatigue or low energy
- Nervousness or anxiety
- More emotional
- Concentration or memory problems (forgetting game plays)
- Repeating the same question/comment
- Appears dazed
- Vacant facial expression
- Confused about assignment
- Forgets plays
- Is unsure of game, score, or opponent
- Moves clumsily or displays incoordination
- Answers questions slowly
- Slurred speech
- Shows behavior or personality changes
- Can’t recall events prior to hit
- Can’t recall events after hit
- Seizures or convulsions
- Any change in typical behavior or personality
- Loses consciousness
Athletic Director/ ASB Advisor
CONTACT VIA E-MAIL
UPCOMING ATHLETIC EVENTS
Check this area frequently for updates about sports events, game scores, sport sign-up dates or other athletics-related news.