Guests attending Argonaut High School dances are subject to the following regulations:
- Dance attendance is subject to compliance with school and dance codes and regulations.
- Guests must be at least enrolled in 9th grade but no older than 20 years of age.
- Guest must enter and leave with the Argonaut student that invited them.
- Guests must show a school photo ID card from their enrolled school upon admission.
- Guests who do not attend high school must show a valid and official photo ID (driver’s license, CA ID card) upon admission, no exceptions.
- Argonaut students are responsible for the conduct of their guest.
- Argonaut students are responsible for informing guests of all school and dance codes and regulations.
- Acceptance of a Guest Agreement is required and constitutes an unconditional agreement to abide by the school and dance codes and regulations.
- Violating any code or regulation will result in the immediate ejection of both the Argonaut student and their guest.
- School administration reserves the right to contact the parents or guardians of the Argonaut student and guest for any violation.
- Any attempt to falsify or forge the Guest Agreement or Guest Pass will result in a forfeiture of dance and event privileges and may result in detention, suspension or expulsion.
- All Argonaut students and guests are subject to breath alcohol testing (breathalyzer) administered by police and/or administration at any time.
Click to view and print the Dance Guest Agreement and Pass Form
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.