Guests attending Argonaut High School dances are subject to the following regulations:
- Dance attendance is subject to compliance with school and dance codes and regulations.
- Guests must be at least enrolled in 9th grade but no older than 20 years of age.
- Guest must enter and leave with the Argonaut student that invited them.
- Guests must show a school photo ID card from their enrolled school upon admission.
- Guests who do not attend high school must show a valid and official photo ID (driver’s license, CA ID card) upon admission, no exceptions.
- Argonaut students are responsible for the conduct of their guest.
- Argonaut students are responsible for informing guests of all school and dance codes and regulations.
- Acceptance of a Guest Agreement is required and constitutes an unconditional agreement to abide by the school and dance codes and regulations.
- Violating any code or regulation will result in the immediate ejection of both the Argonaut student and their guest.
- School administration reserves the right to contact the parents or guardians of the Argonaut student and guest for any violation.
- Any attempt to falsify or forge the Guest Agreement or Guest Pass will result in a forfeiture of dance and event privileges and may result in detention, suspension or expulsion.
- All Argonaut students and guests are subject to breath alcohol testing (breathalyzer) administered by police and/or administration at any time.
Click to view and print the Dance Guest Agreement and Pass Form