LETTER FROM THE PRINCIPAL – SUMMER 2022
Attention Mustangs Families!
We made it!
If you are new to Argonaut High School, Welcome to the Mustang Family! If you are returning, thank you for your overwhelming support of your student(s) and our school during the 2021/2022 school year. The fact that we were able to get school open and keep it open all year for our kids is a testament to all of our collective efforts. We couldn’t have done it without you!
We recognize, the last 26 months of life have been challenging for all of us. Our students committed to returning to school and were respectful, responsible and resilient while having the Courage to Compete all year. We are looking forward to building off our success this year, next year when we return to school. Please see the following to help you plan for the remainder of this year and prepare for next year:
- Report Cards will be available for download by the end of this week. If your student(s) received two or more F’s, we will mail you a paper copy in addition to the downloading availability.
- You will receive a summer mailer from Argonaut High School in late July highlighting Freshman Orientation, Schedule Pickup, and School Calendar of Events.
- The first day of school for the 2022 – 2023 school year is August 10th. Freshman should plan on an orientation on August 9th.
- Students interested in playing Football, Cross Country, Girls Golf or Volleyball should keep an ear out for summer practice information that will be posted on our website, and from our Athletic Director Scott Hunkins.
- Some AP courses may have summer work. If you have an AP course, make sure you are checking in and keeping up with the summer homework.
- Returning high school students kept their Chromebook over the summer. Please discuss the importance of responsible care and use with your student(s). We are still monitoring their content and use.
- Click for the Academic 2022 -2023 calendar.
Have a restful summer. We’ll be working hard to prepare for your arrival next year so that we can continue to be the best small school in the state of California.
Troy Gassaway – Principal, Argonaut High School