- Select the button in the top right corner of the video to choose Google drive and run the video from the next screen
- Hybrid students need to attend live on their in-person instruction days
- Students are to enter campus through temperature stations
- Students that ride the bus need to follow bus entry protocol
- Students will need to sit in assigned seats in each classroom and/or activity space
- Students are to maintain distancing in the bathrooms
- Only two students in a bathroom at a time
- Students need to wear (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment
- Students need to practice social distancing
- Students need to charge Chromebooks every night
- Students need to bring Chromebook power cord daily
- Students should frequently wash hands and use sanitizers
- Students should NOT share school supplies
- Students should NOT share food or drinks
- Students need to follow foot and vehicle traffic patterns during high traffic times such as in between classes and breaks
- Students need to stay home if they are not feeling well or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- Students will need to bring their textbooks to and from school (lockers will not be issued)
- Students need to bring their ID card every day
- Students should bring a hydration Water bottle to school daily
- Students should practice the Big 5 – Show up on time, Be prepared, Pay attention, give 110%, and finish all assignments
Reminders: bring a water bottle daily and your student ID!
” Welcome Back….Hey you know what I just realized?…….. there are only 15 school days until Christmas Break…That means I only have to see Duggan ..wait..wait…(with a sad face) I only GET to see Duggan 3 more times ..in person….I’ll need to hurry up and find the perfect Christmas gift for him. “
“You know if you go to Argonaut High School Website…you can order a SWEET ARGONAUT HOODIE or a COOL ARGONAUT Mask & if you order by 12/11 it guaranteed to be available for pick up on 12/18 in the Main Office”
” Well Heck…you can’t beat that!!…..Don’t tell Duggan I want to surprise him!!!”
“Health & Safety FUN FACT of the Day …..Did you know that keeping 6 feet social distancing is a major preventive measure in overall health and speaking of measure, all those beautiful “yellow arrows” on the ground are exactly 6 feet apart…so when you’re hanging out at break or chillin during lunch let’s have everyone stand on an arrow when your getting the 411 from you buddy! It’s GREAT being back on campus…be safe Argonaut!
BACK TO SCHOOL -> HYBRID Version
Monday November 30, 2020 “A” day
* GOLD Pod – ON CAMPUS
Click on Argonaut Bell Schedule Hybrid
COUNSELING: A 2nd Semester Schedule Change request form will be available beginning Monday, November 30 – Monday, December 14 on this website. All schedule changes will be reviewed, then approved or denied by your School Counselor. You will be notified by your counselor if the change was approved or denied. Changes will not go into effect until the start of 2nd semester (January 4, 2021).
SPORTS: If you are looking to get involved, get in shape, and be part of a supportive family of runners, then look no further and join Argonaut Cross Country. With so much uncertainty in the world, one thing is certain: running will improve your life physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. See Coach Duggan or Coach Putnam for more information or join the Cross Country Google Classroom page with code wshyxxc. We will be accepting new runners of all abilities for the next two weeks, so come out and Just Run!
YEARBOOK is looking for great photos for NOVEMBER about: CULTURAL CELEBRATIONS, GETTING YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE/DRIVERS PERMIT DURING THE PANDEMIC, and HOLIDAYS….. Help us out by visiting http://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/?code=Mustangs . We will not be able to take Live photos or Screenshots but all other photos are welcomed and greatly appreciated
COLLEGE TESTING: JUNIORS – Due to the pandemic, the PSAT will only be offered to 11th grade students only and with limited space available. If you earn a high score on the PSAT your junior year, you could qualify to receive a National Merit Scholarship where $180 million dollars in merit scholarships are awarded to students each year. Test Fee Cost: $20 cash or check made payable to: Argonaut High School. Drop off payment at Argonaut High front office. Location & Time: TBD (based on availability). DEADLINE to sign up is January 8, 2021. Space is limited If you would like to register for the PSAT, please contact Mrs. Bellotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 257-7752
SPORTS: If you would like to be part of a supportive, hardworking, fun environment and have the willingness to improve then Argonaut Girls soccer is for you. You do not need experience only the ability to work hard and to be coachable. Practice/conditioning will be held Monday and Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7:00pm at the Argonaut Main field stadium. If interested, please email assistant coach Shane at Alderson24@gmail.com to get started.
DONATIONS: Argonaut FFA is collecting stocking stuffer items for children at Shriner’s Children’s Hospital in Sacramento. Bring in a new, unwrapped small item to Mayfield’s class by 12/4 to participate. Need ideas? Ask an FFA member or stop by Mayfield’s room.
UC Application: Monday, November 30th.
CSU Application: Friday, December 4th
LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS: Starting MONDAY December 7th, the new digital directions for the Local Scholarship Program 2021 will be posted on Ms Putnam’s Local Scholarship Program 2021 – Seniors classroom. The code is 6byuz42 . Sign up for this classroom or check with Ms Putnam at the email email@example.com or drop by room 12 with any questions. All information will be processed through this classroom although a paper list will be available on December 10th in ROOM 12. Senior students are encouraged to apply.
NEWS & POSTS
Schedule Changes for the Spring 2021 Semester through your Counselor Schedule Change requests can...
UPCOMING DEADLINES: University of California Applications: Monday, November 30th.CSU Applications:...
There is a new counselor that works at the High Schools (Argonaut, Amador, North Star, and...
Hello Mustangs, Please keep in mind that this year, grades matter, and failing classes will not...